May 6, 2013

Must be so Lucky!

He is Lucky Ravelo Gelera. A hottie hunk from Glam Model House, a Modelling agency based in General Santos City since 2009. This man will definitely catch your attention just by his good looks and manly physique. Well, the picture tells it all. He is the 2nd Runner winner of the recently concluded Mr. Bodega Hunks and Babes, 1st Runner-up Winner Beach Suits 2013 and counting. He has been into modelling and bikini open competition scenes. It is truly undeniable that this man can easily captivate the judges heart with his poses. His name was tattooed in his shoulder area. More than the Asian look, and innocent face, he is simply irresistible. I looked up his Facebook account many times. How I wanted to be one of his close friends. He is friendly somehow. In fact, many of my gay friends in General Santos City are his friends. If I get the chance to know him, I would offer him an indecent proposal probably (Lol). Just wondering, If a guy like him comes to you and say "hada", what will you do? Well, This Johnron Tanada look-alike cuttie may accept an indecent proposal if the price is right. I hope to see him more on a higher ground in his career, he has the potential (Looking at the bulge). I was once witnessed him competing, the crowd goes wild as he stepped up the stage. I admit I was wilder than the crowd (Lol). His photos were always my companion during my arid nights. Check him out here; Lucky Mccarthy.

2 comments: